The Math Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Math Forum

For anyone with a love of math

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some random stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
herefishyfishy1
Developer
Developer

Number of posts : 36
Location : An insignificant little blue-green planet 93 million miles from the sun Sol.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Some random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Some random stuff   Some random stuff EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:37 am

So, since I am really random, I decided to search asdf on Google, and I found a site called asdf.com, and supposedly, they are trying to find the meaning of the four-letter sequence asdf. So, there was this one person that sent the following email to asdf.com.

Quote :
I just thought your site was kickin'. Smile If I could use a publishing company for something, I would go through you. Smile You guys really are on track with your theories, and only few people such as you have actually touched the inner meaning of asdf, the true sanctum. One such example, "asdf" converted into morse code is .- ... -.. ..-. If you take the .'s and convert them to 0's and take the -'s and convert them to 1's, you get the binary number of 010001000010, which is 1090 in decimal. The year 1090 just happens to be 2 years after Christodoulos of Patmos, supported by Emperor Alexius I Komnenos, founded the monastery of Saint John the Theologian on Patmos. Only *4* years after the year 1090 AD... The First Crusade (1095-99) captured Jerusalem; and the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem begins. Now because the Crusade on Jerusalem happened only a short time after the crucial year 1090, we can convert the letters ASDF into the ancient hebrew alphabet, and we get Aleph Vov Daled Samech (because of the differences in alphabets, these might not be accurate translations). We take the letters, and convert them into one word. Alephvovdaledsamech -- which converted phonetically sounds like "A lef volv da leads a mech". We can then read these sounds into words, and we get "A left Volvo does leads a mech." Going further, we get "A left Volvo does lead the mechanics", or "A left Volvo does lead the mechanical industry". We can then read into it, that a "left Volvo", obviously a car made in a country where you drive on the left side of the road, will one day lead the mechanical, or automobile industry. Ford Motors Inc. must have found out about this information before I could disclose it to you -- for they just bought Volvo. Ford is obviously trying to change this age-old Hebrew prophecy, and claim the automobile industry for themselves! You must rally the people! To the top of Mount Sinai! We shall stop them yet! ARMAGEDDON HAS BEGUN!!!!!\

That made me laugh for hours.
Back to top Go down
pneumonoultramicroscopics
Starting Member
Starting Member

Number of posts : 6
Location : Look in your closet. If you don't see anyone there, look outside your window.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Some random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random stuff   Some random stuff EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:32 pm

Wow that is so lame it's funny lol!
Back to top Go down
AIME15
Hardcore TMF user
Hardcore TMF user
AIME15

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Some random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random stuff   Some random stuff EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:34 pm

from asdf.com:

The color of asdf is green. Almost the exact green of one of those new iMacs. Want proof? Enter this into a HTML document: <body bgcolor="#asdf">. Does this mean the age of the iMac coinsides with the age of asdf? Let's hope not, for the age of asdf will last a long time, and I don't think I could stand working on an iMac.

Also, you'll notice jkl; has no color, only the shade of black. This leads me to believe asdf DOES NOT like jkl;, like your site says it does. Although teenagers seem to think they look nice on a webpage (see Web Pages That Suck, the book). I am only a beginner in asdfology, and would appreciate a reply of some sort to my theories, of course they could all be way off. Have a nice day.

And they have a forum. People have thousands of posts on (asdf).com. thats just SCARY MAN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random stuff   Some random stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Some random stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Math Forum :: All other things we nerds do :: Just for laughs-
Jump to: